1/8'' CEME Type 5524 Steam Iron Magnetic Valve
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,EXW,FCA|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 Days|
|Packaging:||Plastic bag, Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Productivity:||120000 pcs per month|
|Place of Origin:||Ningbo China|
|Supply Ability:||30000 pcs per week|
Model No.: 5524
1/8'' CEME Type 5524 Steam Iron Magnetic Valve
1/8'' CEME Type 5524 Steam Iron Magnetic Valve is an electrical component that opens when energized. If your steam generator's solenoid valve is damaged or malfunctions over time, it needs to be replaced. The solenoid valve regulates the amount of steam generated by the steam generator. Using this true spare solenoid valve helps ensure that the steam generator pressure is properly adjusted and that water does not flow into the iron when the iron is not in use. Please check the model fit list to make sure the part fits your model.
Overall dimension of 1/8'' 2/2 Way CEME Type 5524 Magnetic Valve:
Technical parameters of Normally Closed 5524 CEME Type Steam Iron Valve:
Air, Water, Steam 6.3 x 0.8 fast-on terminal
Valve body material Brass Seals material NBR, FPM / FKM (Viton), EPDM Tube material Brass Working fluids Electrical connect Insulation class H Application Steam Cleaner, Steam Ironing Station, Steam Cleancer, Coffee Machine
220-230VAC 50-60Hz Power (VA) 13.5 Ambient Temperature (°C) 120 Fluid Temperature (°C) 140 100-120VAC 60Hz Power (VA) 14 Ambient Temperature (°C) 80 Fluid Temperature (°C) 145 12-24 VDC Power (W) 9 Ambient Temperature (°C) 80 Fluid Temperature (°C) 140
Performance of 2-Way NC Brass Body 5524 Steam Cleaner Solenoid Valve:
Orifice size (mm) Flow (m³/h) MOPD (bar) AC DC 1.5 0.065 17 8 2 0.09 13 7 2.5 0.15 9 2 2.7 0.16 8 2 3 0.175 5 1 3.3 0.19 4 1
Air, Water, Steam
6.3 x 0.8 fast-on terminal
Deconstruction show of Direct Acting CEME Type 5524 Steam Magnetic Valve:
Details display of G1/8'' CEME Type 5524 Steam Iron Magnetic Valve:
What is a solenoid valve and how does it work?
Solenoid valves, also known as electric valves, are automatic valves that are designed to eliminate the need for engineers to manually operate valves. The solenoid is operated using an electromagnetic solenoid coil to change the state of the valve from open to closed and vice versa. If the solenoid valve is "normally closed", the electromagnetic force generated by the coil raises the valve to the open state when the coil is energized.
In which application would you use a solenoid or electric valve?
Any application that requires control of clean (non-stick) process media, such as very clean liquid/gas/light oil.
Simple on/off valves are the most popular because many production lines require only flow or no flow. Solenoid valves are available for plants/factories where compressed air is not available. They can also be used in place of larger valves (such as electric ball valves), but they do not take up as much space as possible. Operation is also much faster than other valve technologies.
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
NINGBO BRANDO HARDWARE CO.,LTD
Brando is a professional manufacturer and designer of solenoid valve, solenoid coil and solenoid valve armature assembly, located in Ningbo, China. Our main products include armature assembly, solenoid coil, brass solenoid valve, stainless steel solenoid valve, plastic solenoid valve, pneumatic solenoid valve, pulse jet valve, diaphragm repair kit, pulse controller, injector rail and can serve customers from various industries. Our company has been producing for more than 10 years, and cooperates with different customers such as oil & gas, chemical industry, water treatment, food & beverage, medical system and so on.
Brando maintains its high position in the industrial manufacturing. The advanced lathes and milling machinery are introduced, and from materials procurement to finished product and assembly, it is fully automated and controlled by computers, to improve product quality, and to continuously increase production and delivery efficiency.
Brando has fully adopted the ISO-9001 quality management system and introduced the most advanced precision equipment for product inspection, such as digital pressure gauges, computer applications, air leak testers, pressure testers and flow testers.
1. Customized Design and Production: Brando can design and manufacture customized solenoid valves, solenoid coils and solenoid valve armature components to meet your specific needs and applications. We can provide services from small air treatment devices to large fluid systems.
2. Quality Assurance: In addition to designing and manufacturing high-quality products, Brando also provides 100% testing services for all components to ensure that they achieve the best performance under the best performance and to ensure that it runs well in your project.
3. Delivery and After-sales Service: Brando provides large inventory and on-time delivery within 5 to 10 days. We also provide unparalleled after-sales service and 1 year warranty for all products.
1. Solenoid Coil
2. Solenoid Armature/Stem
3. 5/2, 5/3, 3/2, 2/2 Way Pneumatic Valve
4. Refrigeration Solenoid Valve
5. Dust Collector Pulse Jet Valve
6. Diaphragm Repair Kit
7. Pulse Controller
8. Brass Solenoid Valve
9. Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve
10. Plastic Solenoid Valve
11. Injector Rail
Focus On Your Demands, Offer You Best Solution!
- Company Name: NINGBO BRANDO HARDWARE CO.,LTD
- Representative: Lu Jin Jun
- Product/Service: Solenoid Valve Armatures , Solenoid Valve Coils , Pneumatic Solenoid Valves , Pneumatic Cylinders , Pulse Jet Diaphragm Valves , Pneumatic Components
- Capital (Million US $): 1000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2008
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Ningbo
- Contact Person: Mr. Brandon Bao
- Tel: 86-0574-83879820
Premium Related Products